[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

Hi,

Any news on the plugin? I really would like to try it no matter the state of
sources etc.
I've released the first version a few minutes ago. See

	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.0.1.tgz

On a side note: I would like to use it in combination with the stream
plugin. Is there anything in the design of the plugin which would prevent
that?
I really don't know, because I haven't tested it that way. I hope you don't expect my plugin to supply the VDR's OSD to the streams distributed by the stream plugin.

For a future version, I'd like to supply the OSD as part of the MPEG stream (e. g. like DVD menues). At the moment its the opposite: MPEG stream as part of the VDR stream.

Other people have already been working on a similar plugin, but none of them has either announced nor supplied a plugin to the community. Maybe, we can join our efforts to release a very versatile plugin soon.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl@gmx.de