[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.0.1 plugin

At Montag, 8. September 2003 00:36 Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> I've released the first version a few minutes ago. See
>
> 	http://home.vr-web.de/~rnissl/vdr-xine-0.0.1.tgz

After circumventing some tripmines (the VIDEODIR vs. VideoDir issue
mentioned deeper in this thread), I've got the PlugIn to run, and I must
say - great work!!!

It worked on-the-fly with streamdev (which does nothing else I guess than
emulating a Nova over Network), and now I have my distributed VDR and can
use the same User Interface (namely VDR) on all machines (with Xine on my
Workstation, and maybe even on my Linux-PDA using opie-xine some day).

Congratulations again and thanks for finally filling this important "gap" in
VDR's input/output variety.

Greetings,
Sascha