[vdr] mplayer.sh: Enable postprocessing - maybe you want to give it a try

Hello,

I played around a little bit and enabled dynamic postprocessing for divx. It just takes cpu-time which the processor can spare and tries to make the picture look better. Don't expect too much, but I think some of you may be interested. Just edit mplayer.sh in the way I did below.

Original:
\) ; then
CMDLINE="$MPLAYER -vo $VO $AOUT $FDSTR $CACHESTR $REMOTE $USERDEF"
else
CMDLINE="$MPLAYER -vo $VO $AOUT -vop $VOP:$NEW_FPS,expand=$NEW_X:$REAL_Y:-1:-1:1,scale=$NEW_X:$NEW_Y $SPEED $FDSTR $CACHESTR $REMOTE $SUBTITLES $USERDEF $FORCEIDX"

Postprocessing enabled:
\) ; then
CMDLINE="$MPLAYER -vo $VO $AOUT -vop pp -autoq 100 $FDSTR $CACHESTR $REMOTE $USERDEF"
else
CMDLINE="$MPLAYER -vo $VO $AOUT -vop $VOP:$NEW_FPS,expand=$NEW_X:$REAL_Y:-1:-1:1,scale=$NEW_X:$NEW_Y,pp -autoq 100 $SPEED $FDSTR $CACHESTR $REMOTE $SUBTITLES $USERDEF $FORCEIDX"

At last I would like to say that I'm not sure if I need to modifine both command lines. I only had success while changing the second command line, but I only have one xvid file that I can play around with. Maybe the author of mplayer.sh can tell of sense and nonsense of these edits. I would appreciate it!

Thank you

Sebastian