[vdr] Re: vdradmin: Warning, problems with AutoTimer/Event-IDon ORF

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Thomas Koch wrote:

>Am Mittwoch, 10.09.03 um 07:31 Uhr schrieb Jan Ekholm:
>
>> Btw, what does the checkbox "Episode" do when editing an auto-timer?
>> The
>> box "Directory" seems to let med set a custom subdir, but the meaning
>> of
>> the checkbox still isn't clear to me.
>
>Title: Star Trek - The next generation
>Subtitle: Ro Laren is coming back
>
>Without the Episode Option the timer is programmed as:
>
>"Star Trek - The next generation"
>
>With the Episode option:
>
>"Star Trek - The next generation~ Ro Laren is coming back"

Ah, that looks like a handy feature. Unfortunately few channels up here
where the bytes freeze and the bits rot seem to set a valid subtitle for
shows, so it's not that useful for me. Thanks for the hint, Thomas.

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."