[vdr] Re: AW: dvb-ttpci.o: init_module: No such device

At Donnerstag, 11. September 2003 18:31 David Hellmann wrote:
> In the manual I used youre advised to ignore the errors...
> But if this is the prob I've got to change something, eh?
> But I dont know what...

That's not the problem you have. It would have been the next one, but until
it says "dvb-ttpci: No such device", something about your hardware (or the
kernel or drivers) is wrong. Simon must have missed that message :-)

Does the card work with Windows?

Greetings,
Sascha