[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

Hi,

I searched my LOG's, and found that I've never had a VDR-Installation
without sc-Plugin, so as you know that sc prevents this bug (at
least ut to version 0.1.11), I can not say whitch "vanilla"-version
of VDR introduced that bug. *SORRY*

In my eyes it must have something to do with CAM-handling, because
sc-Plugin prevents it.

Tilo