[vdr] Re: Try to fix "unknown picture error"

Tilo Renkl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I searched my LOG's, and found that I've never had a VDR-Installation
> without sc-Plugin, so as you know that sc prevents this bug (at
> least ut to version 0.1.11), I can not say whitch "vanilla"-version
> of VDR introduced that bug. *SORRY*
>
> In my eyes it must have something to do with CAM-handling, because
> sc-Plugin prevents it.

Just an idea (since I can't be of much help otherwise because I don't
have this problem): The CAM handling in VDR does quite a bit of section
filtering, so if you don't use any CAM, you might want to try commenting
out line 1167 of VDR/eit.c:

      AddFilter(0x00, 0x00);  // PAT

Whitout this line, VDR won't set any filters for CA information.

Klaus