[vdr] kvdr 0.61 + KDE3 + Suse 8.1

Hi,

there's already been a thread about this that I found in the Archives, though
there was no solution:

When I run kvdr, I get the following error:

KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kvdr path = <unknown> pid = 1313
ASSERT: debug output not ended with \n
Unable to start dr. konqi

Another question: I have vdr running, but I have no IR control. When I now
start xawtv (where I can see the vdr picture) I see that vdr is in learning
mode, but no key that I press is accepted by vdr, instead it seems to get
only to xawtv.
If I can't get kvdr running, how could I use vdr with xawtv?

Lars