[vdr] Still problems with command-line

Hi,

Even after Klaus has changed the tty-handling, I've problems with command-line
of VDR.

Please, see /etc/vdr/messages.log for the errors.

It seems something is going wrong with parsing.

I'm wasting time getting command-line working for 3 month, now and I'm really
at going crazy. It's my goal to get the init-script into Mandrake9.2 before
feature freeze (we're at rc2, yet). After that I want to clean up the script
and gather ideas for better handling of plugin-configuration (which should be
done by VDR itself in 1.3).

Please, give me a hint what I'm doing wrong in parsing the command-line.

Thanx

Rene