[vdr] DXR3 only black and white output

Hi *,

I have a Hollywood Plus Card and try to install it. I tested the card
with Windows to be shure it works correct. There everything works fine.

Now to linux, becuase I want to use it with VDR. :)
The modules compiled (downloadable package) without any problem. After
messing around with the module options and finding out that the loopback
option is a must for me I only get a b/w picture.

The I tested the CVS version with no luck. Bootstrap seems to work but
configure stops with these messages:

./configure: line 2166: syntax error near unexpected token `"em8300",'
./configure: line 2166: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE("em8300",
$EM8300_MAJOR.$EM8300_MINOR.$EM8300_SUB$EM8300_PRE)'

Maybe the CVS Version is broken? Only compiling the Modules works but
with the same results. Could it be the microcode? The extracteed
microcodes don't bring any advantage.

Oh, tested with mplayer (selfcompiled), vdr recordings and a small test
mpeg file. System is SuSE 8.2.

Every hint and help is welcome.

Christian