[vdr] VDR 1.1.28 introduces UPT-Error - Order of patches to apply?

Hi ML

after intensive testing with different vdr and driver version, I confirm
that (at least on my system) vdr 1.1.28 introduces the UPT-Error. Actually I use
DVB Driver from 11.06.2003.

Now I'll take vdr 1.1.27 and apply the differences between 1.1.27 and 1.1.28
step by step to see, which modifications brought this bug into vdr. But as I
mentioned in this thread, the DVB driver also have an influence to this
behaviour. But with DVB driver from 11.06. vdr works fine up to version 1.1.27.

Has anyone a suggestion, which modifications should be tested first? As I
said earlier, it's (at least for me) difficult to find out, which modifications
I've to apply together.

Martin

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net