[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 08:47:43AM +0200, Christian Kramer wrote:

> The only idea I have is the adapter cable between DXR3 and TV. It's one
> from my notebook. But I tested the same setup with Windows.
> I'm helpless I think.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Christian

Hi,

I don't know about any software issues, but i had a similar problem
once.

In my case the TV input was switchable between S-Video and Composite
Signal.

When you use composite, and the TV expects S-Video, it will only display
black/white pictures.

Could also be a defective cable.

Greetings
--