[vdr] AW: Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Hallo,
I had a similar problem with my DXR3. First I thought it was a configuration or software problem. Then I realized, that the way I connected the DXR3 to my TV was the problem. Connection via S-Video cable to a scart-connector on my TV resulted in black-and-white picture. I switched to the supplied adapter cable (7-pin DXR3-out to FBAS RCA connector), connecting to the TV again with the scart-connector, but this time the composite input: wonderful, colorful picture!
I would like to use a S-Video connection, but don't know how to deal with the 7-pin output on the DXR3. If anyone has got some info on this, please post!
Hope this helps,
Matthias