[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.28 introduces UPT-Error - Order of patches to apply?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> Martin Holst wrote:
> >
> > Hi ML
> >
> > after intensive testing with different vdr and driver version, I confirm
> > that (at least on my system) vdr 1.1.28 introduces the UPT-Error.
> Actually I use
> > DVB Driver from 11.06.2003.
> >
> > Now I'll take vdr 1.1.27 and apply the differences between 1.1.27 and
> 1.1.28
> > step by step to see, which modifications brought this bug into vdr. But
> as I
> > mentioned in this thread, the DVB driver also have an influence to this
> > behaviour. But with DVB driver from 11.06. vdr works fine up to version
> 1.1.27.
> >
> > Has anyone a suggestion, which modifications should be tested first? As
> > said earlier, it's (at least for me) difficult to find out, which
> modifications
> > I've to apply together.
>
> I've put several individual diffs to
>
>   ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.1.27-1.1.28-?.diff
>
> (where ? is [a-g]).
>
> Didn't explicitly test them, but I would hope they lead you from version
> 1.1.27 to 1.1.28 if applied in sequence.

Great. I'll apply this diffs to find out the diff which introduce the
upt-bug.

Meanwhile I've revoked

- Using masks in EIT filtering to reduce the number of filters (thanks to
Andreas
  Schultz)

but it isn't the problem, as I can see so far.

Martin

Getestet von Stiftung Warentest: GMX FreeMail (GUT), GMX ProMail (GUT)
(Heft 9/03 - 23 e-mail-Tarife: 6 gut, 12 befriedigend, 5 ausreichend)

Jetzt selbst kostenlos testen: http://www.gmx.net