[vdr] Re: DXR3 only black and white output

Am Mon, 2003-09-15 um 22.40 schrieb Sascha Volkenandt:
> At Montag, 15. September 2003 22:12 Christian Kramer wrote:

> Since you have a picture at least, I presume that you have a adv717x on your
> card.

You are right. :)
The picture seems to be very good, only the colors are missing.

When the microcode is loaded I get this messages form the em8300setup
script:

Current settings are:
Video   Aspect  Audio   Spu
PAL     4:3     ANALOG  OFF

Looks good too to me. First I thought of an NTSC <-> PAL problem, but
that couldn`t be. I tested the output with an NTSC and PAL capable TV.

> Is the picture also b/w if you switch color_bars to 1?

Yes, the picure is b/w too. I already tested that. :(

> > insmod em8300.o dicom_fix=0 dicom_control=0 dicom_other_pal=0
>
> The values I use are (only changes):
> dicom_fix=1 dicom_control=1 dicom_other_pal=1

I'm not sure at the moment, but I thing I had these values already. But
I will test again tonight.

> Hope that helps anything...

Me too. :)

The only idea I have is the adapter cable between DXR3 and TV. It's one
from my notebook. But I tested the same setup with Windows.
I'm helpless I think.

Thank you for your help.

Christian