[vdr] Streamdev-PlugIn Status and Plans

Hello list,

I'd like to know whether there are still any heavy bugs when streaming,
except for those already known (like "HTTP doesn't work with most non-TS
compliant players" or the switching issues, which I can't change inside the
PlugIn - at least I've got no idea how). Please also ask other interested
ppl not on this list.

If nothing appears, I'd like to release a final version, since I'm planning
some things for the next releases, especially an RTSP-backend and
Multicast-Streaming (initiated by RTSP).

Also, if anyone of you has short code snippets implementing basic
RTSP-Servers and/or Clients (or even a fully equipped library), please tell
me (makes things easier). Ah, please don't post "look into xine" etc.,
since I have the source code here and can (and probably will) eventually do
so myself :-).

Greetings,
Sascha