[vdr] Success with Betacrypt CAM - but slow initialisation

Hello

The latest CAM-Patch for the Aston CAM also solved my Problem
with the Betacrypt-CAM. I can use the LL - driver that is:
Editing works now leaving everything intact.

My observation: The initialisation of the card takes long.
I get at least two CAM-Errors before receiving starts.
The consequence: If recording does not start well I'm lost:
Reloading the driver and restarting vdr takes too long and
produces an emergency - exit.

The Ice-crypt-card is recognized much faster, but this card
still does not deliver any pictures or sound.
(But the Icecrypt-card does also not work with the -icam driver.)

I will try to set a longer delay in the start-up-procedure.

For me the main advantage is: After an editing-session I don't need
to restart the driver to enable receiving of encrypted channels.

Thanks to all
Wolfgang