[vdr] Re: Bugreport: Games-Plugin

Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:

> Commenting out the "include (VDRDIR)/Make.config" in the Makefile
> let's the plugin compile.
>
> There seems to be a fundamental design flaw in either the idea to
> include the Make.config in plugins or the template for the Make.config
> as distributed with VDR is plain wrong.

I looked at other plugins and they seem to include Make.config without
problems. on the other side my games plugin can be compiled within its
own source directory, a feature others do not provide (what i find very
annoying). i can imagine that these two things are related.

in the meantime, i would recommend to just comment out the -include
within vdr-games/Makefile. maybe somebody with more "make" experience
could have a look at it. i'm a little bit short of time 'til the end of
the month.

thx for reporting ...
clemens