[vdr] Re: Bugreport: Games-Plugin

Dieter Poesl wrote:

> Before sending a bugreport, I had to look whre the problem is: In front of PC or inside ;-)
> This time it seems like the problem is inside. So here you get the Bugreport:
>
> I use a Make.config for building VDR. If setting absolute paths, I get an compile error.

Actually, I got the same errors, but with a relative path.

Commenting out the "include (VDRDIR)/Make.config" in the Makefile let's
the plugin compile.

There seems to be a fundamental design flaw in either the idea to include
the Make.config in plugins or the template for the Make.config as
distributed with VDR is plain wrong.

Cheers,
Juri