[vdr] Re: UPT-Error related with vdr-1.1.27-1.1.28-c.diff

On Saturday 20 September 2003 17:14, Tilo Renkl wrote:
> Last week I installed a One-Card-System for a friend and while testing
> I got the same error (but without that syslog entries) in live mode.

Hm, I'm not sure whether I understand the last sentence.
How can you get a UPT error without a log message?
Did the screen image look like the one described in the thread
"One image on all channels"?

> No recording, no CAM, simply live view. I got that error after heavy
> zapping. Sometimes that error disappers when I keep on zapping, but most
> times I have to reload the driver (!), not only VDR.

If you have to unload the *driver*, chances are good that this is a
driver bug, which is triggered by recent vdr versions.
Could you try whether it is sufficient to unload the driver module
'dvb-ttpci.o'?

Oliver