[vdr] Re: Very Important: Need a record of SoftwarePatents DVB-S broadcast by EU in 4languages

Oliver Endriss wrote:

>> Only 4 Audio-chanels are used
>>
>> Original 201
>> English 202
>> French 203
>> German 204

> vdr can only record 2 audio streams at the same time.
> So I will record German + Original (PIDs 204, 201).

I'm recording this on a Windows box with DVBsVCR which should be able to get
all four audio streams, but there's no reasonable way for me to upload the
whole thing - snail mail would be faster. Yay ISDN!
I could however demux and upload the two missing audio streams if anybody is
interested (and able to sync them to the video manually...).

Christoph