[vdr] Re: Very Important: Need a record of SoftwarePatents DVB-Sbroadcast by EU in 4languages

Salve Oliver,

Am Sonntag, 21. September 2003 16:01 schrieben Sie:
> On Sunday 21 September 2003 14:08, Hermann Gausterer wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > > vdr can only record 2 audio streams at the same time.
> > > So I will record German + Original (PIDs 204, 201).
> >
> > and i record 202 & 203 since 1405 CEST :-)
>
> Ok, now there is a 1.5 GByte recording with German and Original audio
> tracks. But I don't see how such such a monster could be uploaded over
> a 128kbit DSL uplink.

I got the feedback of an Italien guy (via mplayer-user-ml) who has all 4
languages and more important, he has a 10 Mbit/s connection.

So thank you very much for your support - I hope you yourself found this
transmission interesting. Probably wait for deliting it until it is on a
server at ael.be.

And excuse my cry for help, but I would have been realy a pitty when this
broadcast would have been not recorded. And I think it was not to much OT for
this list.

Rob