[vdr] [OT] Finnish VDR users: I'm selling my box

Sorry for the OT post...

I'm selling my VDR box because I'm moving to another country and I can't
take the box with me (Also, they don't have DVB-C where I'm moving).

I was wondering if any of you finnish VDR users have any friends who might
interested in getting a VDR box for themselves. I'd appreciate it if you
would pass them my email address.

The box is located in Helsinki, Lauttasaari.

Specs:

- AMD Athlon 900
- 256MB
- 30GB and 60GB disks
- DXR3 card
- Fullfeatured Technotrend DVB-C (the TV-out is busted [that's why I have
  the DXR], otherwise the card works fine)
- Technotrend DVB-C budget
- 10/100Mbps NIC
- SB Live! Player
- IR receiver