[vdr] mplayer-cluster : with W2000 ???

Hi all,

I have a VDRBox running near the TV. And because of that I use a slow CPU to
avoid fans (I got only one on the PSU). So I can't use mplayer on this box
to see Mpeg4 avi/ogm. I saw the mplayer-cluster plugin but as my main PC has
only a Win2000 OS (No flame please), it seems I can't use it, maybe I'm
wrong here.

So my question is do you know a solution to make my big computer recode the
Mpeg4 into Mpeg2, put it in the network and my VDRBox show it on TV.

Sorry for my bad english

Vlad