[vdr] vdradmin : who can write a plugin for editing autotimers ?

Hallo,

I am looking for someone who can write a plugin for editing vdradmin
autotimers withon VDR.

For the beginning it would be nice if it (just) could enable and disable
existing autotimers.

A possiblity to create a new autotimer and input all the fields with the
Remote Control would also be nice :) And offcourse editing of existing
timers.

Even better would be if I could take an existing EPG event and create an
autotimer from it - something like what now is done when creating timers
from EPG. It could maybe be done the way that it takes over an existing VDR
timer.

Unfortunatly I have no programming skills so I can't do it on my own :(

Thanks a lot for any feedback :)

Greetings
Christian