[vdr] Re: mplayer-cluster : with W2000 ???

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 16:27, you wrote:

> I think the main problem is, the the remote_server uses fifos (aka named
> pipes) to push and get the data to/from mplayer.

Oh right... I just had a quick look at the source code, and the remote_server
C code just appears to be a wrapper to shuffle data back and forth between
mplayer and the slow VDR box..

I can't imagine it would be dreadfully difficult to knock together some Visual
Basic (or worse..  :) to achieve this task...

Don't ask me to write it, mind! ;)

Cheers,
Gavin.