[vdr] Re: RE : Re: StillPicture in a plugin

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Olivier Jacques wrote:

>Hello Jan, sorry if I misspelled your name! Your results seems strange
>to me. Let's see what I can get with Klaus's advice.

Well, I don't have any doubts as to the fact that I managed to screw up
somewhere along the road. StillPicture() or DeviceStillPicture() wasn't
really available back then, at least that's what I remember, and instead
one had to do some semimagical hacking to get an image to show up. I
probably did some mistake at that point. I don't doubt that if done
properly it would work just fine, but my hax0r 5killz were not enough. :)

--
  "You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you could
                  do is give them a meaningful look."