[vdr] vdradmin blocks LIRC thread

I have about 1200 entries in the channels.conf and a EPG File of about 2.5 MByte.
When vdradmin scans for autotimers, the thread for SVDR is blocked for about 10-20 seconds. Unfortantly it is the same thread handling the Remote Commands from LIRC. So every 10 minutes the RC is blocked. That is very disturbing while zapping around ( and I zap a lot !).
Very bad is also that the keys pressed on the RC are queued up. So if I press a buttons three times for switching to the next channel without a reaction, after the block is removed the channel# is increased by 3.
(Even more complicated reactions when navigating the menus).
Are there others with the same problem?
Is there a solution for that problem ?
May be differend threads ?
I have reviewed the code, but I seems that spliting the SVDR and LIRC handling in different threads is not so easy because they are merged in the interface.c.
Any ideas ?
Greeting Peter