[vdr] "return osEnd" in Control doesn't stop Player?

Hi list,

maybe I'm a little confused at this time, but I think I need some help:

I derived a player class that does nothing more than call DeviceStillPicture
once during activation ( Activate(true) ). That works fine. Now, the class
derived from cControl returns osEnd in ProcessKey(...) in case the Player
has been detached ( Activate(false) ), or in case the Button was "back".
But when the button "Back" is pressed, only the cControl is destructed, the
player continues to exist, and neither Activate(false) nor the destructor
are called. I can then force that by switching the channel (using
Channel+), but why doesn't it work here like it does in other players?

Greetings,
Sascha