[vdr] Re: Blocked by LNB - location found

Hello

I just give a partial answer to my problem:

All of a sudden I've lost several stations - not encrypted ones -
according to the message they "not available".

And I've lost my encrypted channels: "Blocked by LNB"
no translation found for 'durch LNB blockiert!' in language 1 (Deutsch)
ERROR: durch LNB blockiert!

What does this mean - and (more important :-) How to get the channels back?
Note I did not change anything during the last week - except of some
entries in timers.conf. All other settings and conf-file are untouched.
It only happens under two conditions
 (might be there are others, but I did not find them :-)

-  The LNB-sharing Patch is applied to vdr (from this Patch comes the message)

-  I want to record from KABEL1

And today I did my first recording from Kabel1 since a long time.

regards
Wolfgang