[vdr] Re: Blocked by LNB

In article <3F748C9B.3000403@heraklit.ch>, you say...
> And I've lost my encrypted channels: "Blocked by LNB"
>   no translation found for 'durch LNB blockiert!' in language 1 (Deutsch)
>   ERROR: durch LNB blockiert!

This has nothing to do with encrypted channels nor your configuration
files.
To get this error message you have to have
- multiple DVB-cards installed
- vdr with the lnb-sharing patch applied
- one card locked to a specific polarizaton/band to due to a ongoning
  recording.
In this case, if you try to switch to a channel on a different
polarizaton or band vdr will display this error message.

HTH
Matthias.