[vdr] Re: [despammed] Re: vdr and conax?

Jan Ekholm wrote:

Ah, very nice. I've been looking for some place where to get those CAM:s,
as our local cable company just says "we don't have 'em, check local
antenna dealers or electronics shops". So far I have found none.

However, it does amount to quite a lot of money for the CI and CAM, but
maybe it's worth it.

Anyway, you mean that Conax works just fine although it's marked as "not
really working" in ftp://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/cams.txt?

--
Shadwell hated all southerners and, by inference, was standing at the
North Pole.

I have a Conax CAM that has been working without any problems for the last 4 months,
Don't know which version, but mine is for Canal Digital in sweden.