[vdr] Re: vdr and conax?

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Tapio Karinsalo wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  In my area all tv channels are crypted with conax. I can't find any
>conax ci-module in vdr ci-module menu? So how I get it work? I have
>happauge pci dvb-c card with ci-module and conax smartcard....

Have a look at ftp://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/cams.txt, it has some
info about what works and what doesn't. Unfortunately Conax seems to be
among the ones that doesn't work.

May I ask in which town you live in? Turku/Finland also uses Conax, and
I'm curious as to where you got all the "needed" stuff for the DVB card.

--
        Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man