[vdr] Re: Feature request:manual timer with autoindication

> You would end with a reimplemtation of Master-Timer.
>
> The correct(tm) solution in my eyes is the earlier
> feature-request of a (lets call it) "Frontend-Plugin" to
> interact with vdradmin/master-timer.

Yes, thats also my prefered solution, but my spare time for
developing plugins is restricted. Known the fact, that I am
familiar with vi an ssh (as most of "real master-timer" users
must/should be because of the RegExpression thing within
Master Timer) it will be hard to find somebody to code that ;-).

But I think it would be easy to get at least the core functionality
working. This would be compareable to competitative consumer
products like fast technologies with there so called "Guido".

Any volunteers? I would be one of the first who raises hands
for testing some beta versions.