[vdr] OT: VUG Meeting near Duesseldorf? WAS: RE: Re: VDR-distrosshould collaborate ...

> But if you can sleep better, I could send you a PDF of the
> presentation.

;-) Thanks. But what about a VDR User Group Meeting near Duesseldorf.
Are you located here in this area?

Question to anybody else:

What about a VDR User Group Meeting. I am able to organize a room in a
nice little restaurant near Duesseldorf with connection to all major
highways.

It would be now problem to host up to 100 Persons. Perhaps a satelite
dish outside would also be possible to show our babys while drinking a
nice glass of beer (it would be possible to get not only "altbier" but
also "koelsch" or "pils" ;-)).

Is this something which could be discussed here within the group or is
this something which "polutes" the ML. If so, please give me a short
hint. I will than try to get it running outside of the ML.