[vdr] Re: svdrp Broken pipe

Hallo,

>I try to shutdown my computer after recording, but I have a svdrp Broken
>pipe.
>If I try to launch manualy "svdrpsend.pl hitk power" It work.
>Have you an idea of this probleme or other solution ?

Normally if the PC is started f.x. with nvram-wakeup before recording and
none touches the remote control  then VDR is shutting down afterwards.

>     after)
>           perl /usr/local/src/VDR/svdrpsend.pl hitk power

VDR does not like that - while the "-r" script is running it will not take
any commands ;)
This should work :

echo "perl /usr/local/src/VDR/svdrpsend.pl hitk power" |at now

greetings
Christian Jacobsen