[vdr] bistreamout, SB live and 2.6?

Hello,

I have a problem with bitstreamout under 2.6 with channels that don't
boradcast in ac3: my decoder goes in Dolby Digital and I don't hear
anything at all (the spdif out of the DVB isn't connected to the SPDIF
in of my SBlive). Under 2.4 the receiver stays in Prologic and I can
hear the sound, it only goes to Dolby Digital with Dolby Digital
channels.

(I have to use a soundcard because my receiver don't recognize the SPDIF
out of the DVB card)

Could someone explains me what to change to have the behaviour of the
2.4 kernel?

Should I connect the SPDIF of the soundcard o the DVB card, which
advantage?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire