[vdr] ANNOUNCE: streamdev-0.2.0 (Client/Server Streaming)

Hello list,

from now on I'd like to use a versioning system with an unstable and a
stable version. The first stable in this series is therefore 0.2.0 (stable
except the "known problems"), which incorporates following CHANGES since
0.1.1beta1:
- Removed those silly warnings in the toolbox-headers
- Implemented intelligent buffer overflow logging (doesn't flood syslog)
- Implemented EPG synchronization in the VDR client (configurable)
- Station name is transmitted in radio streaming now (Shoutcast-format)

As always this can be downloaded from:
http://www.magoa.net/linux/index.php?view=streamdev

The first unstable release, numbered 0.3.0 will hopefully be tomorrow, and I
might decide to backport changes to 0.2.0 whenever I consider them tested
well enough. The 0.3.0 series will hopefully fix some of the "known
problems".

Greetings,
Sascha