[vdr] AW: Re: DVD player that works with 1.2.5 ?

Hi Sven,

I'd like to say thank you for this superb patch. Now my DVD's
(bought one AND selfmade) work flawless.
Two questions:

1. fbwd works good but no picture during fbwd. Will you change that in
the future ?

2. On my selfmade DVD there are allways more than one audio track,
but no Audio-Menu. Is it possible to switch to the next audiotrack
with a single key during playback ?

Anyway, DVD's play now very well, that is the big point.

Thanx.

Tilo

> Ummm, yes, there is improvement, the title and various selection screens
> work now, instead of being in little pieces allover the screen.

well - my latest patches were focused on better
dvd seek (ffwd, fbwd, jump, goto, menue's, audio, ..) !

so know you can use the progress bar, move it into the screen (for ntsc
replay),
and you can ffwd, fbwd ..

> The actual selection of subtitles ie. does not work tho.
> No subtitles even if I select it, also the subtitle selection
> in plugin parameters does not work.

well .. if there is a huge need of subtitles,
i am willing to learn about it and of course to fix it ;-)
till know - i never used subtitles, just en and de lang.

so i guess there is an urge .. well, maybe this week ..