[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: DVD player that works with 1.2.5 ?

Hi Sven,

of course you are right, but:

1. I invested a few hours to get vdrconvert skripts running, like I need it.
2. I do not need an Audio-Menu, I just wanted to switch languages
with a single keystroke without any Menu (like any Standalone does)

But that is not that important. Maybe I find the time to look into your
skript. Thanx anyway.

Tilo

> 2. On my selfmade DVD there are allways more than one audio track,
> but no Audio-Menu. Is it possible to switch to the next audiotrack
> with a single key during playback ?

of course - thats easy to impl.

you might want to look at:
	http://jausoft.com/Files/vdr/dvdmenu/

	.. easy (dvdmenu_make.sh) dvd-v creation with
		- title menues
		- audio menues

	so you can choose your audio channel via audio menue (button 9)

and
	http://jausoft.com/Files/vdr/repackmpeg2/

	.. easy repack vdr -> vob