http://www.jausoft.com/Files/vdr/vdr-dvd/vdr-dvd-0.3.3-jau-p4.tar.bz2

http://www.jausoft.com/Files/vdr/vdr-dvd/

+++

2003-10-06: Version 0.3.3-jau-p4 sven at jausoft.com

        - Add to TitleString: TitleNo/ChapterNo + Angle if avaiable (outta xine ..), AudioType
        - Add new direct (keyboard/rc) navigation:
                - audio id
                - title
                - chapter
                - angle
          SEE README !

Hello Sven,
there is still a little bug inside the audio selection.
After I started playing a DVD I used the "4" to switch from German (default) to English, which works just fine. But as soon a I skip a chapter "2,5" or one minute back or forward "green,yellow" the language jumps back to the default language from setup.

André.