[vdr] Re: 'Wetten dass' on ZDF with DD

Hi,

Of
> Marcel Wiesweg
> Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 6:49 PM
> To: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Subject: [vdr] Re: 'Wetten dass' on ZDF with DD
>

> > Question: Is there no PMT broadcast for DD, or did they do it wrong?
> I mean PTS of course.
>

> --
> Info:
vdr"
> as subject.

I demuxed part of the show sent on saturday with DS.JAR and made a
miniDVD of it with IfoEdit, and there was also this sync problem.
Looking for information with google on this, I found out that a lot of
people with DBox etc. also had problems. So I think ZDF did it wrong.
The repeat I recorded on sunday also has this sync problems when playing
back with VDR - I still have to check if this remains if I demux and
author it. Some people report, that there was no more sync problem and
that they switched to 2.0, but I can´t agree to this (still haven´t
watched the recording from the beginning, but jumped across several
scenes). Finally, I think this is a ZDF problem because I never had such
problems with other DD channels. Another thing: I recognized some
dropout in live view. Can´t remember that I had them when playing back a
recorded AC3 movie with AC3overDVB. Any comments or hints?

Jörg

P.S.: Sorry for breaking threads - see my next mail.