[vdr] Re: Stream distortion when zapping channels while recording on the same device

> Currently I'm running latency=64 and with this setting, I have less "video
> data stream broken error". Hmm, certainly I've no "video data stream
> broken"-error with this setting.
Finally i can come up with some information from the vdr-portal:
Using DVB Driver 1.0.1 with hw_sections=0|1 latency=64|128 VIDEOBUFSIZE in
transfer.c = 1MB | 10MB didn't help fixing the problems :-(

However driver snapshot from 01.01.2003 is running without this problem !

Finally the first appearance of the "bug" could be tracked down to between the
driver snapshot dvb-20030709 which is running fine and snapshot dvb-20030710
which has the bug !

So maybe on of the driver developers could please take a look at the changes
between those 24 hours ?

It seems that there were at least some changes in the av7110 subdir of the
driver snapshot ...

I hope this helps !

To read the original posting from King Jerry at vdr-portal.de, who managed to
find the snapshot release with the bug, take a look at
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5952

Martin

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus, copy me in your ~/.signature to help me spread.