[vdr] Re: Announcement: AudioCD Plugin

Am Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 23:07 schrieben Sie:
> At Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2003 22:58 Manuel Hartl wrote:
> > perfectly???
> > cdfs crashes from time to time and afterwards the cdrom drive is useless
> > until rebooting..
>
> I've never seen this... Anyway... (see below)
>
> > i hope the plugin does use the phone jacket - as for people, who have
> > their cdroms/soundcards hooked on the stereo get auudioCD sound with
> > absolutly no cpu usage...
>
> That's why I was wondering about the output... That way is absolutely fine
> and I am already thinking about a method for switching one audio output
> between DVB and CD-Audio, and a configurable option for the Media Detect
> PlugIn to start this PlugIn if cdfs is unavailable :-)

The drop-outs of CDFS depend on a segfault provocated by the MP3-plugin.

If you look into the directory by "dir" or use ffplay to playback with CDFS,
everything works fine. But a simple "ls" crashes CDFS (I already mailed about
six weeks ago to the author and he answered about 10 days ago).

I assume the segfaults happen if you ask CDFS for special file-system settings
as a simple "dir" works fine.

Rene