Van: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Namens
Johannes Schöller
Verzonden: donderdag 9 oktober 2003 11:01
Aan: vdr@linuxtv.org
Onderwerp: [vdr] idea to save keys in dvd plugin

hi ppl! (and especially sven of course ;)

as far as i remember, with dvd plugin version 3.1 and libdvdnav-as there
was a very "vdr-near" version to change audio tracks:

press "menu" and then "green" for audio. (as it is handled within vdr).
i guess that's the way the vdr-used user would do it logically.

"menu-yellow" did change subtitles
"menu-red" - i can't remember (maybe it didn't do anything *g*)
"menu-blue" did stop the plugin (as all other plugins are ended as well)

so i think that would be a good way to save numpad keys for other
gimmiks and implement audio changing ect in a more natural "vdr-way".

what do you think?

servus hannes!

Johannes Schöller
<schoeller@izeman.net>