[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.4-rc2

Hi

I tested this version of the dvd-plugin, and found out that the patch
regarding the bitstreamout-plugin, which was added in version
0.3.3-jau-p8, misses a check if the bitstreamout-plugin is active.

It only checks if bitstreamout is loaded, but not if it is active,
see player-dvd.c line 302. This causes that i don't have any sound
from the dvd-plugin, because at the moment i have the
bitstreamout-plugin loaded, but not activated.

I guess it should be easy to check, if the setup-parameter
"bitstreamout.Active" is != 0?

Anyway, you did a very good job, the (allready very good) dvd-plugin
is getting better and better with each new version.

Greetings
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt