[vdr] How do you use process_summary.pl with master-timer ?

Hallo,

I have started using master-timer and I must say I am Impressed :)

For the "done" function I am thinking about the best way to do it.

IIUC some (most) of you start process_summary.p it after cutting. The
problem here is that sometimes a Movie (or whatever) is send several Times a
day. If I don't cut my recording imediatly then I will automatically record
several instances. That I would like to prevent - one time is very offen
enough :)

So the question is : how can I see - without watching it or doing something
manually - if a recording with a 99,9% chance OK is.

I am thinking about looking at the ???.vdr files after the recording is
finished. Normally all the files should have the same size and only the last
one could be smaller. If VDR somehow does an Emegency Exit then it starts
with a new file.

At the moment I think this could be an OK solution, but maybe someone
already has a better solution or already has a script that dose this.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen