[vdr] Re: DVD-Plugin / libdvdcss

Am Freitag, 10. Oktober 2003 07:05 schrieben Sie:

> On Thursday 09 October 2003 16:50, Tilo Renkl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have problems playing CSS-DVD's in my USB-DVD drive. There is an
> > errormessage
> > that something with ioctl is not working. Playing non scrabled DVD's
> > works fine.
> >
> > Does anybody have the same problem, and maybe a solution for it ?
>
> to make this sure .. i don't even know what css is ;-)
> maybe a free person person, which is allowed of freedom of speach
> may answer this question - but i really do not know ..

Content
Scrambling
System

or the magic cow which never achieved it's goal ... ;o)

As you said you've problems with the ioctls - which means they're not passed
through to the drive by USB, USB2IDE-adapter or driver - google is your
friend (but only if it doesn't s... u. with spam).

Rene