[vdr] ANNOUNCE: streamdev-patch for VDRADMIN-0.93

Hi,

I've made a very small patch to VDRADMIN-0.93 (it also applies to 0.94, but I
didn't do any tests) which provides the URL of the streams from
streamdev-plugin.

Therefor I've misused the "TV umschalten"-button in the "What's running
now"-section. That means if you have streamdev-plugin and vdradmin with this
patch installed you can watch tv easily on each client which has a browser
and a TS/PS/PES/ES-capable media-player called by the browser.

Just go into "What's running now" and press "TV umschalten".

You can grab it at

http://www.bartschnet.de/vdr/vdradmin-0.93_streamdev-patch.diff

I also hope the VDRADMIN-DEVELOPERS consider to implement this tiny-mini-patch
into Vdradmin and spend a nice button for it (I've already posted such a
patch for vdradmin-0.23 nearly a year ago ...)

Have Phun! ;o)

Rene