[vdr] Re: Knoppix or similar with VDR

Just take a look at the upcoming vdr_inside project !
At the moment it's a 16MB bootable vdr image (completely running from CD or
HDD) - so it shoul fulfil your needs for an emergency system !

Take a look at vdr-portal.de vdr_inside section or http://www.zastrow4u.de/

Martin

--
Futurama: broadcasted simultaneously one year in the future.